Dear Salih Bicakci!

i am sincerely sorry for the feelings you have,
but israelis are extremely sarcastic and ironic creatures.

this has nothing to do with linux.

we are like this because of:

strange life facts [reality that bites, if you know what i mean],
bad manners,ignorance,nerve,inconcideration.
so please don't think we're nasty, because we're linux-gurus,
we're nasty because we are nasty people sometimes.
it is a very convenient way of living.

so forgive us.

max.

   "He took his vorpal sword in hand: