No matter how right and busy you are, you just CANNOT laugh at someone's
gender, religion or nationality. Since a person's name is usually the product of
these, you MUST NEVER ridicule it.

Excuse me for publishing this remark. I just cannot go down in history as
participant in a list with this kind of language.

Dan.