Due to popular demand and great success of my Bank Poalim script
(frankly, I have reasons to believe that no one but me uses it),
here is a similar one to access FIBI.

You may obtain it from
        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken/fibi

Please let me know if it is useful/working for you. And notice the GPL exception
within.

And again, pay attention: The script has access to your bank account. It might
send your private information to this list. It might transfer your salary to an
anonymous swiss bank account. I did my best for this not to happen, however NO
WARRANTY WHATSOEVER IS GUARANTEED.

Dan.