Hello linmodems users

I volunteered to maintain a linmodem FAQ. By now I have written a few words
(offline) about h/w modems, pctel lucent and some ham/Intel. Tomorrow I will
try to end ham, and conexant, and maybe Motorola. I Need help from linmodems
users:

Please send me the version of your driver, kernel, when did you installed it,
from where do you get it, the modem you are using, and what is the avarege
connection speed (should be 56 kbs but in real life in my ham/Intel linmodem
I get 49kbs under linux and windows 33.6, yes that is correct!). Please send
as well any scripts you made for the driver and the steps you made for
installing it. (and if you have more info please send it too).

I need help in sm56 motorola's drivers (are they working?), and are there any
more chipsets avaiable? The information will be placed in iglu's FAQ as soon
as I finish it.

 - diego

--
It seems that more and more mathematicians are using a new, high level
language named "research student".