From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Omer Zak
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 2:43 PM
To: Hetz Ben Hamo
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Sending CVs in "other formats" (was: Re: StarOffice - IBM's Hebrew)

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

> Hi Dvir,
>
> I respect MR. Stallman opinion, but I still say he's lunatic and I really
> don't care how much flames I'll get. I'm looking at the real world here in
> Israel for example - I'm unmployeed and whenever I'm trying to send my CV as
> a text, HTML or PDF I get shouts from the HR department that my CV is
> "unreadable" or "unprintable" - when I send then Word 97 document - they're
> happy...

I am surprised that HTML documents are "unreadable" or "unprintable".  I
thought that MS-Word imports properly HTML documents exported by it.

And what happens if someone sends in RTF or simple text (in English)
format?
                                             --- Omer
There is no IGLU Cabal.  We receive applications only in straight text
format - UTF8, bidirectional text presented in Logical ordering, you
supply line breaks and you take care of accents.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html