On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
>
> > On 26 Jan 2002, Ilya Konstantinov wrote:
> > > I'm using IMAP over SSL at this moment (the server side is running
> > > Washington University IMAP daemon and stunnel) without any problems in
> > > Evolution. The authentication method is 'Password'.
> > >
> > > What server are you using? Where does it hang? Are you sure you have
> > > enough space available on the server?
> >
> > rpm -q imap returns 'imap-2000c-10', this is from RH7.2 rpms, I have
> > no idea about what server is this.
>
> That's WU-imapd version 2000c
>
> BTW: it supports SSL (and does not require stunnel for that).
>
> (Not that I have too many good things to say about WU-imapd)

Oops, I forgot to say, I use imaps on remote machine, and asked
evolution to use ssl, it connects to the imaps port, an imapd clone
runs on the remote machine, then both do not respond.

OK, It seems that its my problem, I try to solve it myself ;-).

--
Behdad Esfahbod                         7 Bahman 1380, 2002 Jan 27
<behdad at bamdad dot org>              [Finger for Geek Code]

Q:      Do you know what the death rate around here is?
A:      One per person.