On Thu, Feb 21, 2002, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote about "Re: Fwd: Long time":
> I think the binary only "ltmodem" (lucent stuff) module should make his modem
> running...

The lucent driver is no longer binary only - you can get the source at
(for example - I just googled) http://www.heby.de/ltmodem.
However, apparently Lucent AMR modems are not supported by this driver,
whatever that means...

--
Nadav Har'El                        |       Thursday, Feb 21 2002, 9 Adar 5762
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |I used to work in a pickle factory, until