--=_IS_MIME_Boundary

----------------------------------------- (on server-express.q-bytes.com)

This mail was scanned by Trend Micro InterScan VirusWall when leaving Quality Bytes

--=_IS_MIME_Boundary

Sorry for the disclaimer, will do something about it.

The problem was that I didn't pthread_detach the thread, and since I didn't
do that nor did I join the thread, pth didn't free it's resources.
The thing is, I Read the F Manual (over and over, even considered trying
mit-pthreads instead), did didn't think that I WANT to detach the thread?
(Why detach? I kind of like it... Better keep it).

Thanks everyone.
Isaac Aaron