amir, _please_ fix your mail replying, so they will NOT look like you're
quoting messages? it takes too much CPU time from my brain to try and
decypher your messages when they look like this. what kind of mail client
are you using, that generates thes broken messages? it could most likely
be fixed.

thanks,
guy

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, Amir Tal wrote:

> Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:30:35 +0200
> From: Amir Tal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Cable modems
>
> > No wisdom needed.
> > You use it like you are connecting to a local LAN (actually,
> > you do) with dhcp enabled for your NIC.
> >
> > What problems are you experiencing ?
> >
> > Tal.

guy