=?windows-1255?B?4OzpIPHi7A==?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> cdrdao copy --device 0,2,0 --source-device 0,1,0 --driver
> generic-mmc --source-driver generic-mmc --buffers 64

I found out that direct copying with cdrecord, as described in
CD-Writing HOWTO, leads to errors too often, so I usually do it in 2
steps: dd the (data) CD to the hard disk, and then just use cdrecord
to write.

For audio CDs I use cdparanoia to get the tracks and cdrecord to
write.

I find the 2-step procedure way more reliable. I don't have a factory
for CD duplication, so I don't care much that it is 2-step. Works for
me.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[Lisp] is the only computer language that is beautiful.