> Hello list.
>
> Im looking for a way to automate html submisiion (input and such.)
> What i mean is,writing a program that will type for me some key words in a
> site and replay me the response.
>
> I thought maybe using mozilla`s api and  if so does any one have a good idea
> where to start?
>
> Maybe there is a better way? some script that will do the work?
>
> Thanks from advance
> adi.

I'd try out Perl's LWP package if I were you. (In fact, I am not you, but I
tried it anyway...)

You may find the HTTP::Request(3) man page as a good starter, and maybe find
Nadav's sendsms (http://harel.org.il/nadav/software/sendsms) or my own "poalim"
script (http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken/poalim) educating.

Dan.