At 0:32 +0300 on 4/4/2002, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

>  Oh? testing it right now on KDE 3.0 binaries - seems to work perfectly
>  including search and everything... without changing User Agent info..
>
>  Any specific part which doesn't work for you??

Ah, well, I must have only tested it on the Linux with Mozilla,
though I swear I used konqueror as well, it being the browser with
the flexible user-agent string and all.

Maybe my Konq at work is set up to say it is Netscape.

I intend to sent the complaint not just to YP themselves, but also to
some newspapers. I don't know, Captain Internet, y-net, whatever.

Anyway, thanks to everybody for their quick response. I guess
Linuxers celebrate the Mimuna by staying online...

Herouth
--
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HOME PAGE: http://herouth.port5.com/