Hello,
I want to fax from a kword, using the kde printing system.
I am using kde3 and efax-0.9-10mdk,
kword3 is buggy, but basicly works as biditext kword from kde2, but it also
prints ok. (tested locally), i had problems with knoqueror and hebrew in
tables.

first, kde3 printed the text ok to a local connected printer. how does the fax
printing work in kde3? does kde3 print into postscript already doing bidi
conversions? I mean is the same output sent to the printer going to be send
to the fax?
the second is, about efax, it will it handle bidi, i hope the output sent to
the fax is already am image? (sorry i don't know).

another thing: if someone knows this program, and wants to save me reading the
manual, please tell me how i get it to work as non root. :)

fax: 08:28 Error: can't open pre-lock file /var/lock/TMP..01487: Permission
denied

 - diego

--
"Elvis is my copilot."