As far as I know - you can't. The Bezeq conference call option that you're
talking about is using compressions algorithms that are more-or-less same as
Voice option in ADSL.

Which means - tries to send a fax when you're connected to the net with ADSL -
you'll see that the ADSL connection will drop. Same on your case.

Hetz