Ok.

First the command would be:

mount -t vfat -o umask=0 [your key device] [mount point]

but it's better to make a propper entry in your fstab file. What I put
in mounts the device with read/write/execute permissions to all, under
the Uid Gid of the user doing the mount.

The line entered in /etc/fstab is:
[Your device] [mount point] auto user,iocharset=iso8898-8,umask=0,exec 0
0

hope it helps...

Shai