Hi,
  Some OpenGL app has locked my console - my PC is totally unresponsive
locally, 100% responsive remotely.

  My question is: Can I unlock the console remotely? If so, how do I do it?

  I tried to kill -9 X (and thus all apps) but at no avail. Any ideas?

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)