To all of you having already generated OO executables, or planning to do
so:  there is a fix to apply in addition to the bunch of patches that I
have already distributed to those who asked.  The fix is for the following
problem: after changing the direction of a table, the cells are not
automatically redrawn according to the new orientation, until some
operation (e.g. keyboard editing) forces the redraw.

I offer you 2 options:
a) Ask me for an updated full package of all the patches, including this
fix (around 145Kbytes)
b) Ask me for a differential package containing only the fix and
instructions how to apply it to an existing build (around 3Kbytes).

Sorry for the trouble.

Shalom (Regards),  Mati
           Bidi Architect
           Globalization Center Of Competency - Bidirectional Scripts
           IBM Israel
           Phone: +972 2 5870999  ext. 1202    Fax: +972 2 5870333 Mobile:
+972 52 554160