What about opening new mailing list for Hebrew OO ?
It seems like it will be (and should) be here forever...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Barak Kaufman
Sent: ?? 19 ??? 2002 17:12?
To: linux il
Subject: Open Office Hebrew Support

Hello list.
I am encountering a strange problem and i wonder if anybody else got it /
solved it. I am openning a MS word (office XP) saved document, i cant see
any
of tthe letters until i select the whole text and change it to one of the
hebrew fonts availible in OO's menu. i thought it was because msword saved
the document in a font that isnt available in OO, but even after saving  the
document in david font (a font available to OO as well). it didnt help.
I'd be happy to hear if anybody has any suggestions.
--
      Barak Kaufman
Customer Support Manager