On Sun, 2002-05-19 at 23:56, Muli Ben-Yehuda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a way to pretty print some source code into a post
> script file. Possible options:

[ 1 .. 3 options emitted ]

> Anything else?

Of course! c2ps is the greatest gift the Technion has ever given man
kind, except for [explicit deleted] :
http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/users/c2ps/

BTW, there is another c2ps package, which is a Chinesse to Postscript
tool. Don't get confused and download the wrong package. If this sounds
funny, you should have seen the look won my face hen I discovered I did
just that after almost 1 hour of failing to realise why my source files
produce such strange results at the lab at TAU, 5 minutes before the
submition dead line on a big excersice... :-)

Gilad.

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://benyossef.com