On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 02:00:53PM +0300, Oleg Kobets wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Actually, I have KDE 3.0.2 installed on Debian SID. Hebrew do not work
> at all. I get a weird font problem. And there is another dumb issue.
> Some of kde dependant programs do not install since apt-get complains it
> needs 2.2.2 version libs and those cannot be installed since I have
> 3.0.2 ver. Programs like kreatecd and wine wont install at all.

KDE 3.0.2 works just fine for me. Hebrew support didn't break (its Qt
dependant anyway, and Qt didn't break).

As to 2.2 KDE programs, basa. Maybe there'll be some KDE3 compatibility
package finally, though it really would be nice if 2.2 libraries could
co-exist (just like GNOME 2 libraries can coexist with GNOME 1.4
libraries on Debian)