On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 02:04:08PM +0200, Ben-Nes Michael wrote:

[...]
> > why not instead just make a 'window capture' with a program such as gimp?
> >
> > > How can I print from console ( with color ) to file a web page ?
> >
> Cant print from X as the action suppose to be something automatic ( maybe
> cron ) through shell ( for web site )

You could do the following:
Start a new X-server, possibly xvfb. Call mozilla, sleep 30, use imagemagick's
import program to obtain a screenshot of the website, use imagemagick's
convert program to do some processing on the newly acquired snapshot.
It's crude, but it should work.

        Regards, Yotam Rubin