Hi, all!
I've decided to write a Hebrew analog of the VMWare user's manual (I say
analog instead of translation because I don't think I'm able to translate 400
pages). In order not to "redescover the wheel", I've googled for hebrew
documents containing "vmware" and found nothing interesting.
Just in order to be on the safe side, can anyone tell me about any (decent or
not ) hebrew document on vmware
thanks

--
Boris Gorelik