Can anyone recommend a UPS available in the Jerusalem area
that is support by RedHat Linux 7.0?  We have had several long
lasting power interruptions recently.  The UPS I have does not have
an interface to allow automatic shutdown of the computer.  I would
like to purchase a new UPS that can handle the machine and a 17"
monitor that will automatically shutdown if the power interruption
lasts for longer than 10 minutes.

Alternatively, is there a way to send a command from a Windows
machine to the Linux box to shut down?  I have software on the
Windows machine that will automatically shutdown the machine
and will execute a command file before shutting down.  If I can set
up a batch file to send a rsh or ssh instruction to shutdown then I
can accomplish the automatic shutdown based on the UPS on the
Windows box.  Not as exact but better than what I have now.

Thanks,
David Suna
David's Consultants R.G.A Ltd.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]