Eli Marmor wrote:

>I'd like to bring the attention of readers who are not aware of that,
>that both of the leading(*) Linux disros are going to release major
>versions in the following days (it seems that the Goyim adopted the
>Jewish/Hebrew saying "acharei HaChagim"...).
>
>With a new version once per half a year, and a major once per 3-4
>versions, the statistical chance that such a case will happen, is
>almost zero. So when it happens, it's exciting.

Actually - its pretty likely that it'll happen - so likely that I would
be really surprised if they weren't closly synchronized. it's all about
the PR-race which causes the major player to sync their major distros or
suffer.

BTW - Mandrake 9 (Dolphin) is out.

--
Oded

::..
Unseen University had never admitted women, muttering something about
problems with the plumbing, but the real reason was an unspoken dread that
if women were allowed to mess around with magic they would probably be
embarrassingly good at it ...
                -- Terry Pratchett, "The Light Fantastic"