Hi,

I don't know how many people here are beta testers of CrossOver Office, but
I'm one of them and with my latest testing of their beta 4 (crossover 1.3.1)
hebrew on Word 2000 runs REALLY nice!

So, I would like to make a public "thank you" to Shachar Shemesh who is doing
a great job of adding bidi support for wine. Toda Shachar! Your hebrew
support works great under word, Explorer and Outlook (thats what I tested so
far)..

Thanks,
Hetz