Who ever said the Wine is relevant to Linux ?
just teasing :-)

Ok, I recede the argument, as pertaining to windows X servers

For things X and other wise, I found this links page :
http://www.rahul.net/kenton/xsites.html , and under "X/Motif for Microsoft
Windows, Macintosh, and other OSs" you can find quite a comprehensive list of
X servers. maybe one of them is right for you.

ביום שישי, 8 בנובמבר 2002, 19:26, כתבת על 'Re: Rootless Cygwin/XFree86':