Hi all

We're shopping for a decent Linux/x86 & Solaris/SPARC IDE, one that's both
fit for large-scale projects and able to handle gcc and Sun's C compiler,
as well as support multiple compilers on a specific system(either
different-versioned or cross-). Our code is mainly C++.

We're currently looking at Visual Slickedit.
Can anyone give any recommendation - good or bad on it? Also, any
impressions on its Makefile-autogeneration mechanism would be welcome.

Thanks! :-)

--
Miki Shapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Coder - Unixophile - Boarder - Quake God

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.
Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.

This email was scanned by eSafe Mail for viruses, vandals  and other
malicious content.