Is there any decent way of asking in.ftpd or wu-ftpd (whichever gets
configured by Redhat 7.x as default) NOT to backresolve every client coming
in?
If I understand correctly, GetHostByAddr() is actually called by the stack
itself and not by the application server (I'm not sure, so correct me if
I'm wrong), so the only "workaround" is to give it a timeout of 0. Anyone
know how this is done?

Thanks!

--
Miki Shapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Coder - Unixophile - Boarder - Quake God

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.
Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.

This email was scanned by eSafe Mail for viruses, vandals  and other
malicious content.