I use postfix as my mail gateway. Recently the technion, apparently, decided
to close their mail system to mail gateway who have fully qualified host names.
I have a regular adsl connection at 012. Is there a way for me to have
a "fully qualified" host name? i.e.: from some back resolving at my isp,
or dyndns, though I prefer not to start with those.

p.s: here is the reject message:
"....

                        The Postfix program