On Sun, 2002-12-01 at 16:56, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just filed two bugs for OpenOffice BiDi support - 9730 and 9731
>
> Please, your help is required. Please D/L the build of OpenOffice 643C
> for whatever platform, and give it a go. The bugs I opened were trivial,
> and resulted from ten seconds of intense use of the application through
> the intensive QA tool known as "keyboard".

Well, I was going to wait until openoffice.org.il is fully set up but
since Shachar beat me to it... ;-)

I'm collecting a library of Hebrew and Arabic DOC files that don't open
right with OpenOffice for use as a test suite. The more complicated and
feature using the better.

If you add an exact description of what the file SHOULD look like you'll
be considered for sainthood at the church of the holly Penguin. Screen
shots of what it should look like will guarantee sainthood and actual
code references to what causes the problem will entitle you to sexual
benefits that cannot be stated here since they are still considered
illegal in several countries... ;-)

One thing though - this test suite will be made PUBLIC. Please make sure
to carefully go over your files and make sure they do not include
anything that you, your SO, your employer or your secret agency for
national security of choice will not like to see in the open.

Many thanks,
Gilad.

>                 Shachar

 Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>