Unless he's willing to swim here, if you believe the newspapers and
remember the previous war, commercial flights will cease in case some
objects start flying in unauthorized vertical paths.

:-)

Practical suggestion - let's just plan as if everything is going to be
ok and at worst the plans will get cancelled.