Maybe such a fight should be done under the title of "web standards" rather
than "open source vs. microsoft". I think there are already bodies which
promote
web standards adoption (forgot their details). Does anyone know if they have
reps in Israel?

v2pz6_58z35eg0

FreshAddress.com http://rd.mailshell.com/ad482
Earn up to $3 for each of your friends who signs up with Mailshell!
http://rd.mailshell.com/sp5