"Nadav Har'El" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Could it be that you're having some transient name server problems?

I thought that I shouldn't have this kind of problem because both
computers have each other in /etc/hosts (both hostname and FQDN). I
was under the impression that /etc/hosts is consulted first and if it
helps, no name server is consulted. Now I have my doubts (and I
couldn't reproduce the problem since my OP).

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]