how typical for them to take advantage of the ignorance of some unexperienced
readers, and come out with something like "we are not talking to our
costumers anymore about the disadvantages of linux, we are focusing our
arguments about our advantages over it".  :)

http://www.whatsup.org.il/article.php?sid=882

quoting a line from the comment at the bottom of the interview :
"is this another attempt to take advantage of ignorance and lack of experience
from innocent readers?" i wonder if this is the new technique from now on...

--
Tal Amir,