> On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Interesting read (though I'm a Debian user).
>
> What complementary actions does one need to do to get full Hebrew in a
> modern Debian installation?

I'd love to answer that, but I always was hazy about
hebrew/character-sets/keyboard
bindings and so forth. And in addition I only recently returned to the Linux
scene so
I'm not even sure what's the situation on my machine right now (I use the
default
Gnome installation of unstable with GDM, choose "default" at login, and
added the
instructions posted here last week to enable switching hebrew/english with
both shift keys).

> > What about logout/login?
>
> Tried this before doing full reboot, didn't work for me.

logout/login doesn't work for me either when I tried it (for other things),
I think it doesn't causes a restart of the server, which sounds like what
is required.

Cheers,

--Amos
"What do you do when linux crashes?"
"Sit in the dark and wait for the power to come back".