The filtering has worked OK since way back. I could not get the self training thing to work. Nothing gets automoved to junk. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong/missed something? It seemed easy enough to enable.

DAF

Evgeny Stambulchik wrote:
Daniel Feiglin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah. It doesn't work. Period. I've been using 1.3b since it became available.

Hmm. It works for me nicely since 1.3a - both the filtering/self-training and
autosave to a junk folder (the last one appeared in 1.3b). Has been working much
more reliably than SpamAssasin after a couple of weeks of training (I get dozens
of spams a day).

Regards,

Evgeny