I'm afraid I'll have to chill out the optimism a bit. The original post asked
about writing a complicated /hebrew/ document. The situation of ivritex, the
hebrew support for LaTeX, is far from perfect. Ready yourself for an odd bug
oneic in a while, and using a good font is still a problem (at least for
myself).

Having said that, it is feasible - and even recomended (since your document is
complicated and full of features, we might earn a couple of bug fixes :) )

Good luck.