On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Beni Cherniavsky wrote:
> I'm afraid that's too OT (since linux supports pretty much all drives
> ;-), so here is a related question: what measures (short of RAID)
> could I use to reduce the risk of disk errors?

  I perform a daily mirror (in a cron job) via rsync of all my important
data (/home, /etc, /var) to another drive on the same machine. Most
important data (my thesis) is on a remote location as well.

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)