On 2003-03-04, Shoshannah Forbes wrote:

> C. complain at the site, and meantime use the phone to call Eggedd
> (that is what I do)

I complained and they returned some response thanking me for the
refernce (to webstandards - which I'm not sure they even bothered
chekcing) and generally feeling "we don't care for this" (I don't
remember the details).  As for the phone - you mean a real phone, and
talk to a human? <shudder> :-)

--
Beni Cherniavsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

pure virtual static warp shield (TNG++, All Good Things O-=)