Quoting Eli Segal, from the post of Wed, 05 Mar:
> Have you guys try it ???
>
> it says on their site that it uses iconv to display the msg
> so that means it will support hebrew out of the box ???

wow! carefull waving all those question marks!

my mutt is 1.5.3i, won't show me Hebrew if I just set the encoding in
the environment or muttrc (I think older mutt DID give me Hebrew, just
without reversing letters on the output). still looking for a good way
to do that without invoking |bidiv|less as some people here suggest. I
like keeping my mutt bindings while flipping through mutt, and also,
bidiv won't solve the basic mutt non-support of Hebrew as in: answering
to a message with hebrew characters in the subject clears the "irregular
chars" and answering a guy who writes his Hebrew name in the "From"
clears his entire address (even the <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> part!).

So if anyone solves that, I'll be happy (since now I'm too used to mutt
to go back to pine :)

--
A beautiful mind
Ira Abramov

http://ira.abramov.org/email/ This post is encrypted twice with ROT-13.
Documenting or attempting to crack this encryption is illegal.