I haven't found any way to change the fonts in KsCD (specifically to a Hebrew
font). Am I missing something - can it be done?

Most of my CDs have English titles (and freedb works fine). But when I play a
Hebrew CD, I get gibberish. I'm attaching a snapshot of KAVERET - POOGY.

Mandrake 9.0 - KDE 3.0.5a - KsCD 1.3.3

And, of course, just so there's no mis-understanding, Hebrew support in other
apps works well - the problem is specific to KsCD.

BTW - I found a file named:
/usr/share/locale/he/LC_MESSAGES/kscd.mo which seems to have something to do
with Hebrew support, but I found no instructions about what to do with it.
And, in any case, my guess is that this has to do with Hebrew menues - but
that's not what I'm looking for. All I want is to display the Hebrew freedb
information.

Any help would be appreciated - TIA

--
Shlomo Solomon