Hi Yedidyah.
First, I want to thank you for solving my problem...
It worked!

I've added a few details that may shed some light on the case (since it has disturbed my sleeping for a few days now).

Yedidyah Bar-David wrote:

Hi,

First, it's quite discouraging to be called "Linux-Question".
We would rather be called "IGLU" or "linux-il" or somthing like that.