Ach.. this is painful to even read. Loops and conditionals do *not* have
to be language primitives, they can be implemented and explained in
terms of first class functions and polymorphic classes. Which, to the
extent needed most of the time, are also simpler concepts. This is true,
despite them being longer words, and not very common.

Java has no virtues as a teaching language, except that it is better in
all ways than C++.

And no, I don't think learning should advance from bad languages to
worse ones.

Tzahi, you might make better use of your time by following some of the
references given.

Ok, enough fighting [OT] wind mills for one day, signing out of this
thread.
Daniel