--
Actually, I am not quite sure this is correct. The smaller networks do not do any
assumptions regarding other networks.

In the above axample, with VLSM implemented, the node does the following:
1) The destination address is not in node's network, so it will be transmitted to
default gateway.
2) ARP broadcast to get the MAC address of the default gateway.
3) The node sends the packet to DG
4) DG (the router) performs a lookup in it's routing table and notices that
192.168.1.191 is in 192.168.1.128/25 network which is directly attached to the router.
5) The router queries for the subnet mask associated with the interface and sees
255.255.255.128
5) The packet will be sent through the interface attached to 192.168.1.128/25 (this is
not a broadcast !!!)
6) ARP broadcast to get the destination MAC
7) Packet gets to it's destination.

As you can see, this is a normal unicast address when using VLSM.