On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 10:06:38AM +0200, Dan Armak wrote:
> On Saturday 12 July 2003 23:54, Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:
> > Howdie,
> >
> > Some updates on August Penguin on the web site:
> > http://www.hamakor.org.il/august.html
>
> WRT the keysigning: is some kind of preparation/registration needed?

Yes, and I'm sorry for not having published it earlier. In order to
participate, all you need to do is email me

a) your key (public, not private ...)
b) your key id
c) your key fingerprint

And show up to the key signing party.

Full instructions (in hebrew, translated by the lovely ladypine!) will
go up in an hour or so on Hamakor's website. We'll post here when they
do.

> I'm asking because here at linuxtag I've discovered I couldn't attend the big
> keysigning party. Turns out that registration was required and it closed a
> week before the expo (!). So I'd not want to miss it again :-)

If it makes you feel better, registration for the OLS key signing
party closed up almost a month before the event. I still got in on
time, though :-)

Cheers,
Muli.
--