Hi!

I recently returned from August Penguin II. It was a great event, and I
enjoyed it very much. I also took part in the key signing party. However,
when I tried to actually download the keys from a key-server and sign
them, I discovered that some of the keys generate the following error:

<<<
shlomi:~# key=05cd5901
shlomi:~# gpg --recv-keys $key
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

My key server is:

keyserver x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu

But I also tried keyserver.net.

The keys I had problems with are:

05CD5901 - Aviram Jenik
2A6DC9D2 - Amos Shapira
E098DFA0 - Amos Shapira
7E50D7F9 - Gilad Ben Yossef
E0B10541 - Nethanel Elzas
628D2CA1 - Jason Friedman

If you are the owner of one of these keys and can instruct me (and others)
from which keyserver to download them, I'd appreciate it.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.