HI,

I tried Synaptic, while it was ok for packages
downloaded from RH I can't just do
File->Open->SomeFile.rpm->Test Install->install

I want to be able to downloaded an rpm then just
install it without these long text commands.

with Synaptic I can't even see packages that where not
installed by Synaptic. I have installed some software
using a rpm file but I cant even see them in Synaptic.

> kpackage makes low-level rpm operations too easy

Y is that a problem ?

Thnaks

Erez