I also recommend securitysage guide, although from my experience, their body/header checks are rejecting legitimate messages yet denying very little true spam. Further more, the files on which this filtering is based are being updated at most once in a few days, so I don't see them as very useful.

also, you can try:

http://www.bagley.org/~doug/spam/postfix.shtml
http://www.mengwong.com/misc/postfix-uce-guide.txt  (haven't checked this)
http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1593

and... don't forget the original postfix manual UCE section...:
http://www.postfix.org/uce.html

good luck,
boaz.

Yaacov Fenster - System Engineering Troubleshooting and other miracles wrote:

Does anyone know where one could find detailed information about writing a mail filter for Postfix ?

Thanks in advance

Yaacov