On Sunday 14 September 2003 18:33, Linux Israel Net wrote:
> Hi,
> Try this:
> streamer -h
> (part of the xawtv package)
> http://bytesex.org/xawtv/
> Hope it helps.
>
> Another idea to run HyperCam with WINE or to run HyperCam on Windows
> machine and VNCviewer to the Linux machine and capture the VNC windows
> session.

Other options:
- use vnc2swf to record a VNC session to a flash media file
- use vncrec to record a VNC session (using vncrec's internal format) and then
either play it with vncrec or convert it to any kind of video using
transcode.

The last one is probably the closest to what you originally requested, I
suspect.

--
Oded

::..