There was a mentioning of a mailing list about programming called
"Israel Hackers" or "Hacker IL" or something like this. Try looking it up,
maybe start with the archives of linux-il because this is were I heard
about this list.

Harmeet Uppal wrote:

Howdy All,

I have an urgent need to make a three layer Protocol Stack for DLMS based
metering technology on Linux which will be ported later to an Embedded OS.I
understand this is work would be very  demanding but I need to do it.

Where do I start? any inputs. I have never designed a stack before.What
needs to be addressed.

Any code Anywhere which can help me make the scaffold code.

Thanks and Regards,
Harmeet

---------- Your email is protected by Mailshell ---------- To block spam or change delivery options: http://www.mailshell.com/control.html?a=blshp8b9gc0rxhgk_srox_llfpptvypmvy7j

FreshAddress.com http://rd.mailshell.com/ad482